- Perception Audits - Straw polls and statistical research to identify and quantify perceptions held by key audiences toward client companies. Aids program planning by sharpening the focus for messages and audiences; also creates reference points for measuring progress.
- Program Development - Identifies messages and audiences tied to stock distribution/trading and market cap goals; creation of programs for fulfillment.
- Road Show Unit -Produces investor meetings for retail brokers in 15 markets in US. Attendees are targeted and represent a cross section of financial community in each market. Interested in emerging growth. Markets include: Boston, Hartford, New York, Philadelphia, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Dallas, St. Louis, Chicago, San Diego, San Francisco, Washington DC, Newport Beach, Los Angeles, and Seattle.
- Institutional Desk-Arranges 1-on-1 meetings with targeted institutional analysts and portfolio managers. Owns extensive knowledge on who buys what when. Track, momentum buyers. Interfaces on block activity.
- Investor Contact Unit (ICU) -The Redington ICU utilizes sophisticated contact management software to target investors by risk tolerance and category interest. Logs contact history, stock ownership, and portfolio goals. Investor specialists access proprietary data sorts to reinforce client news flow, develop market audiences and respond to incoming calls.
- News Bureau – Three key activities are: (1) prompt disclosure – guidance in SEC required disclosure format and content, drafting of announcements, distribution management to special situation follow-up; (2) introductions to key business/financial and trade media; and (3) mass media publicity campaigns.
- Corporate Publications – Includes message development, content and graphic concepts, writing, design, typography and production management for annual reports, quarterlies, capabilities pamphlets and audio-visual programs.
- Speakers Bureau -Secures speaking engagements for clients at seminars, investment conferences and other desirable corporate platforms, local and national.
- Mail Room – Proprietary mailing list available only to Redington clients for distribution of client material to media and financial audiences on state of the art systems.
Companies To Watch
XXII 0.60 -0.01 ALXA 4.61 +0.10 CGNH 0.35 -0.04 DND.TO 4.27 +0.08 CNDO 9.54 -0.08 DARA 0.735 -0.009 DVAX 2.51 -0.02 FCSC 4.75 -0.10 NSPR 2.2099 +0.0099 KERX 8.03 0.00 LPTN 4.96 +0.02 MNOV 3.11 -0.06 SNWV 0.90 +0.03 SYN 1.40 +0.02 TGTX 5.65 +0.13 THLD 5.48 -0.15 TNXP 0.00 N/A VTUS 2.72 -0.04 ZIOP 2.7999 +0.7799 2013-05-24 10:38