Emerging Company Focus/Strategic and Productive
We specialize in building financial community sponsorship for emerging life science companies whose corporate objectives will be served by higher market capitalization.
Continuous access to the money window, retention of key employees and M&A activity are typical of the goals that underlie our programs and cause managements to invest in them.
Our specialization provides us proprietary access to more than 8500 high net worth investors and their managers, institutional portfolio managers, sell-side analysts and reporters who concentrate on emerging life science companies.
All client relationships are managed by senior staff. All programs are custom designed to match your specific needs, the environment in which you operate and the market’s dynamics.
If you would like to reach us by telephone, please dial 203-222-7399. Our fax number is 203-222-1819.
- Perception Audits – Straw polls and statistical research to identify and quantify perceptions held by key audiences toward client companies. Aids program planning by sharpening the focus for messages and audiences; also creates reference points for measuring progress.
- Program Development – Identifies messages and audiences tied to stock distribution/trading and market cap goals; creation of programs for fulfillment.
- Corporate Publications – Includes message development, content and graphic concepts, writing, design, typography and production management for annual reports, quarterlies, capabilities pamphlets and audio-visual programs.
- Mail Room – Proprietary mailing list available to Redington clients for conventional and digital distribution of client material to media and financial audiences on state-of-the-art systems.
- Road Show Unit – Produces non-deal investor meetings in 15 markets in the US. Attendees are targeted and represent a cross section of financial community in each market. Markets include: Boston, Hartford, New York, Philadelphia, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Dallas, St. Louis, Atlanta, Chicago, San Diego, San Francisco, Newport Beach, Los Angeles, and Seattle.
- Institutional Desk – Arranges 1-on-1 meetings with targeted institutional Analysts and portfolio managers. Owns extensive knowledge on who buys what when. Tracks momentum buyers. Interfaces on block activity.
- Investor Contact Unit (ICU) – The Redington ICU utilizes sophisticated contact management software to target investors by risk tolerance and category interest. Logs contact history, stock ownership, and portfolio goals. Investor specialists access proprietary data sorts to reinforce client news flow, develop market audiences and respond to incoming calls.
- News Bureau – Three key activities are:
- prompt disclosure – guidance on SEC required disclosure format and content, drafting of announcements, distribution management and special situation follow-up;
- interview introductions to key business/financial; and
- mass media publicity campaigns.
- Speakers Bureau – Secures speaking engagements for clients at seminars, investment conferences and other desirable corporate platforms, local and national.
During the past 20 years, we have developed several specialized programs, distinctive in the financial communications industry. Their hallmarks are impact, memorability and economy.
Equity Network™ – Redington-produced road shows with retail brokers and portfolio managers in 15 national markets: Boston, Hartford, New York, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, St. Louis, Kansas City, Seattle, Newport Beach, San Francisco, Los Angeles and San Diego.
Special Edition™– – Redington-produced industry segment television programming broadcast over web-based network with video-tape distribution to institutional portfolio manager and analyst.
NovaLink™ – Redington-produced teleconference calls between client officials and brokers/analysts/fund managers for management updates regarding operating goals and progress.
At-A-Glance™ – Two-page abridged company profile to secure early interest in client companies. Cover goals, technology, key products, financial highlights, management background.
Profile™ – Reserved for Redington Special Situation client companies, providing highlights of investment thesis and operational goals.
Investors Journal™– Selective reprints of client corporate announcements in a format for brokers and others to reproduce and pass along to interested parties.